Agile Scrum Training
In-depth training on Agile & Scrum concepts, user stories creation & Estimation, Scrum team roles & responsibilities.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Models of SDLC
- Agile Fundamentals
- Scrum theory and Fundamentals
- Scrum Team Roles & Responsibilities
- Scrum Project Components
- User Stories
- User Story Estimation
- Scrum Activity
- Scrum Project Execution
- Provides relevant knowledge necessary for the market today
- Students will be prepared for the Professional Scrum Master/ Professional Product Owner Certification
- 1 week training on concepts
- 2 weeks to prepare and get certified
- Hands on experience on internal projects for 2 sprints (6 weeks)
- Basic knowledge of Software project life cycle.
- Must dedicate 16 hours a week to go through the material, work assignments and tests.
- Background in Information Technology either by education or experience
- Contact us at email@example.com